
Southwest Style Pizza!!!
How many times have you wanted to try something new, but just did not have the time to wait? For me my weekends are always packed with lots of stuff going on, so trying new recipes need to be quick, easy and convenient with my schedule. Also during the weekends I like to try new foods and recipes that I normally do not have during the week. I look at my weekends as my time to explore and keep my foods interesting, but still clean and healthy. For those of you who truly know me, know I stick to a consistent diet through out the week so I really enjoy coming up with new things to eat on the weekends! I only had about an hour at home and wanted to come up with something quick to make and eat with stuff I already had in the house and here is my Quick and Easy to make Pizza:
1 low carb wrap (80-100cal)
1/2 c diced peppers and onions ( I use frozen in bag)
1 whole egg
1 egg white
2 tbsp salsa
1/2 c fat free shredded mozarella
Pre heat oven to 350 and bake low carb wrap for 8 min flipping over at the half way point. While the wrap is cooking, saute the onions in skillet with Pam. Scramble the whole egg and egg white and add to the onion/peppers. Once the wrap is heated, spread the salsa on entire wrap, spread egg/onion/pepper mixture on top of salsa and top it off with fat free mozarella cheese! So easy to make and so easy to eat at 250 calories!
How many times have you wanted to try something new, but just did not have the time to wait? For me my weekends are always packed with lots of stuff going on, so trying new recipes need to be quick, easy and convenient with my schedule. Also during the weekends I like to try new foods and recipes that I normally do not have during the week. I look at my weekends as my time to explore and keep my foods interesting, but still clean and healthy. For those of you who truly know me, know I stick to a consistent diet through out the week so I really enjoy coming up with new things to eat on the weekends! I only had about an hour at home and wanted to come up with something quick to make and eat with stuff I already had in the house and here is my Quick and Easy to make Pizza:
1 low carb wrap (80-100cal)
1/2 c diced peppers and onions ( I use frozen in bag)
1 whole egg
1 egg white
2 tbsp salsa
1/2 c fat free shredded mozarella
Pre heat oven to 350 and bake low carb wrap for 8 min flipping over at the half way point. While the wrap is cooking, saute the onions in skillet with Pam. Scramble the whole egg and egg white and add to the onion/peppers. Once the wrap is heated, spread the salsa on entire wrap, spread egg/onion/pepper mixture on top of salsa and top it off with fat free mozarella cheese! So easy to make and so easy to eat at 250 calories!
No comments:
Post a Comment