Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fitness Wear For ALL Body Types


There are a few staples I must have to make my workouts complete! First a positive attitude, music to keep me motivated and clothing to rock my style. YES I'm the girl who goes to the gym in makeup, hair done and clothes that are flattering and stylish and even shoes that match the outfit. I know this may sound crazy to many of you, but to me it's just part of who I am. I want to not only feel great, but look great too! Your right it's not about vanity or a fashion show, but I want to feel great about the total package, not just the physique. If you truly know me at all than you get where I'm going with this.

Over the years I have spent hundreds among hundreds of dollars on fitness wear. Many times I wear them once and then hate they way I look or feel when wearing so off to good will they go. I have to share with all of you my two favorite and only two styles in fitness wear I have as part of my fit wear wardrobe. First is VXS by Victoria Secret and second is FitWear By Joelle: http://www.joellemiller.com/ Both are amazing quality and truly fit all body types. The best part about FitWear by Joelle is the material is like no other I have ever worn in the gym.

I made my first purchase back in the early spring and have to say it gives as you fluctuate from weight loss and in my case back to weight gain. The clothing never feels too loose or too tight...It just fits. At first I thought there is no way I am every go to fit into those tiny little medium shorts or capris all year long, but to my surprise they contoured my shape like a glove, gave without loosing shape and most importantly hold up after countless or should I say hundreds of times in the washer! The colors never fade, the material still looks the same as the day I purchased it and better yet it's less expensive than VSX:) Bonus!!! When I finally feel great wearing fitness clothing that is flattering for all sizes I felt I had to share with all of you. No you don't have to waste time searching, spending and wasting money on fit wear that just does not make the cut. Do yourself a favor and check out http://www.joellemiller.com/ She is great to work with, exchanges are handled quick, easy and efficient and most of all the style and quality are the BOMB! Don't be thrown off when you get your pants, capris or shorts in the mail and they look like the size of little girls wear...I promise they fit and stay fit through it all! FitWear by Joelle is great at helping you to find your size, just ask! Great company, great product, amazing value and incredible style.

I am wearing the shorts in this photo and still wear them today 10lbs heavier after competing! That's right they still look and feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment