Sunday, October 4, 2009

Healthy Eating Plan Tip


By dieting smart, not hard will help the battle against weight loss and weight management! Keeping a healhty eating plan as part of your daily routine will not only help in loosing weight, but in keeping the weight off. The firs step is train yourself in making a conscious effort to choose foods you know are good for you. What decisions have you made today to keep you on your clean eating plan?

2 comments:

  1. I have seen people fasting in order to loose weight, but I don't think that is a good way to loose weight. Instead you have provided a good solid point here of eating balanced food to loose weight.

    AED Pads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree with you more! Fasting only leaves you feeling empty and craving those unhealthy foods even more. A good rule of thumb is moderation when indulging all while maintaining a clean eating lifestyle at least 80% of the time.

    Balance is the key to success in weight loss as well as weight management. Your mind and body will thank you for it! Thanks for the compliment:)

    ReplyDelete